I saw Stephenie Meyer! A bunch of us went to see her for her book singing of The Host! We got there at around 4:30, and got awesome seats...row 5! We waited until about 7pm and then she finally arrived! She spoke a bit about The Host and then answered some questions. She said that she is excited for the movie to come out and that so far she is pleased with everything! So.....the movie will be awesome!
Then, the book signing began. We each had a numbered ticket and had to go up within our group.......we left at 10:30! It was so worth it though.
After seeing Stephenie we went to the Cheesecake factory for some desert. It was so much fun.....I am still on cloud 9!
My shirt said: Vampire Girls, My money is on Alice


3 comments:
Looks like you guys had sooo much fun, I wish I had read them earlier and got tickets earlier. I'm so jealous :)
I can't wait until December!
What questions did she answer. I must have more information!!!!
Post a Comment