Thursday, July 5, 2007

6 Months Old

Sienna is now 6 months old ( July 4th). We can't believe how fast this has gone by! I can still remember the night I went into labor and seeing her for the first time. She has changed so much since that first day, but is still stubborn.


For the 4th we celebrated with a BBQ with Spencer's Dad, Stepmom and their neighbors. We had a blast and Sienna enjoyed all the attention she received.

But I think she really enjoyed watching Buddy, the dog. Every time he would walk by she started to laugh. Buddy...watch out once she starts to crawl she will be following you everywhere.

At the end of the day she was exhausted!








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute! she is just too cute for words. I can see how much she wanted to jump on that dog. He better have a good escape plan in the future!