A few weeks ago Spencer, Sienna and I drove to St. Louis. There, we saw Spencer's Mom, his Sister Megan, her husband Eric and their children Tiffany and Paige. Sienna really enjoyed playing with Tiff and Paige. We also got to see Tiffany's Dance recital. One of our favorite dances of hers was the "Mambo something rather". It was so cute...one part of the dance their had to shake their shoulders....sooo cute!
While in St. Louis we also meet up with my cousin her her family. This was the first time Sienna meet her other cousins. The boys had a blast holding her, and Sienna really enjoyed all the attention.
This is Van, almost 7 years old holding Sienna. I remember when he was her age...and I was holding him :)
Eli, 10 holding Sienna.
Cal, 10, with Sienna.
All 3 boys really enjoyed holding Sienna. But, after about 5 minutes they were done and ran off to play some computer games! That gave Lynnie some time to get to know her cousin.
The trip to St. Louis was a great trip. Got to see family and spend some time with them. Sienna is a great little traveler...she slept for most of the 4 hour drive!

1 comments:
Wow! I cant believe that they have gotten so big. Your little boys are growing up Michelle!!!!
Post a Comment