Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Our Labor Day weekend

Spencer got back on Friday from his 3 week business trip! He came home to a house full of sick girls. Sienna got sick this weekend with some viral infection...and then I got sick a few days later with an ear infection and the flu.

We spent the weekend drinking plenty of fluids, blowing noses, coughing and just spending time together as a family. It is great having Spencer back home, and Sienna is sure happy to have her Daddy home too.

We did venture out on Saturday to go to Sam's club for diapers and wipes. Sienna was oh so pleased to be out and about...until she realized that she would be stuck in the shopping cart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sad that she was sick all weekend. But my real question is how does she keep those sunglasses on her head!

Katie said...

I am so sorry that you guys were sick..what is all this stuff going around?!?! WE ARE ALL SICK TOO!! UGH!! I wish it would just end...let me know if you need anything!