I am following in Anna and Callie's footsetps and took the Twilight character quiz. I took it twice....the first time I was:
You're Emmett Cullen - You are very easy to get along with and you love to have fun. You're pretty athletic and competitive, and you love a challenge, but sometimes you can pout if you don't win. But overall people gravitate towards your care-free excited attitude about everything.
But...I really didn't want to be a guy so I took it again. Then I was:
You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.
To take the quiz click here.
16 years ago

1 comments:
Michelle - I took the quiz. Here are my results: You are Edward. You are quiet and brooding, but terrified of endangering your loved ones -- especially Bella! You see her as the love of your life. When you love, you love truly and are faithful. Besides being serious and over-thinking everything, you are kind and love to be with your friends and family.
Post a Comment