We finally found some parking but still didn't know where the theatre was. We walked around for about 10 minutes or so, asking for directions. Here we were...in heels running around all the while hoping that Shannon would not go into labor. We finally found the Folley, got in, sat down and the show started!
They did an amazing job dancing...even the guys!
When we got back to the car we saw a licence plate named "Oma". I call my grandmother Oma, which is German for grandma. We just had to take a picture Then, Katie saw another licence plate that read Big K...took a picture with her and Karen in it.
It was such a fun night.....running around Kansas City, getting lost, seeing the dancers, and trying to find our "Edward" dancer.
Thanks Katie, Karen and Shannon for a fun night!

1 comments:
WHAT A BLAST!! Thank you so much for taking the pictures!! I loved the "Oma" one and I'll send it to my Oma :)
We seriously had such a fun time..who knew that being lost in KC would bring so much fun and laughter!!
Post a Comment