Monday, November 5, 2007

I've been tagged!

So..I've been tagged by Callie. I am told this means that I have to share 7 random things about myself. This is going to be hard!

1) I like to eat spaghetti with Ketchup instead of pasta sauce...but only when I am eating it alone.

2) I blow dry my hair while sitting on the floor reading a magazine or a book! It's my "me" time.

3) I sing the ABC song to relax me.

4) I am secretly inlove with Edward Cullen.

5) I eat Sienna's cheerios while at church too..........one for Sienna, one for Mommy.

6) I don't like cheerios.

7) I am the pro at doing the Rogger Rabbit followed by the air guitar!!! (This one's for you Callie, Anna and Moe)


You've Been Tagged

Shannon
Jolee
Katie
Ari

Moe
Anna

1 comments:

jassie said...

hey maedl, wir Sind seit einem jahr rexburg entkommen. Wir sind jetzt in Portland, Oregon!! Wir Sind hier schon seit einem jahr. Deine tochter ist so herzig. Ich hoffe, dass es euch gut geht. Wir sollten mal wieder quatschen. Sitz grad im flieger-hast du noch meine nr?