
This weekend we went to St. Louis. Spencer and I were able to go to the Temple while Sienna stayed with her Aunt and Uncle and her cousins. It was awesome to be in the Temple with Spencer!
While in St. Louis we went and saw Santa. Sienna was not affraid like we thought she would be. She stared at him so intently that I was nervous that she would grab his glasses or his beard! I know, it probably wouldn't be the first. she didn't smile for the picture, but she did smile after it was taken! Shew as so cute..she even said "bye bye" to Santa!
Our drive home was definately eventful. We drove through the ice storm....car heater on full power, and it still was not melting the rain that was hitting the car and freezing! But the good news is that we made it home...it took us over 5 hours to get home when it usually takes 3.5 to 4 hours. We were safe and that's all that matters.
16 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment