Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sienna's 1st Birthday

Sienna turned one January 4th! I can't believe it's already been one year since she was born! Our baby girl is growing up!

We went and took her 1 year pictures in the afteroon and then had a birthday party for her later on. During her photoshoot she had a mind of her own...she did not want to co-operate and sit still :) We did get some pretty cute pictures though!

She really liked her cake...but wasn't as messy as I thought she would have been. She didn't do a face plant into the cake, she didn't smear it all over her face..she just politly ate it with one hand!

She wasn't feeling to well and ended up going to bed before everyone left. We took her in to see the Dr's yesterday (a few days after her birthday) and both of her ears are infected! Poor girl...no wonder her balance was off and she wasn't feeling to well.

Sienna's 1st Birthday

1 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is 1!! Also, Poor sweet Sienna!! I am glad that the Dr's visit went good and you got the medicine you needed. Hope she feels better soon!