My mom gave Sienna these awesome hand puppets, a dog and a cat. Sienna just loves them! Both are Kitty Cat's, but the dog is by far her favorite. The other day, I found her playing with the puppets and trying to put her hands in them. Then, I realized she had the cat on her foot!
16 years ago

3 comments:
That's cute. I showed James a baby monkey puppet this weekend and he thought it was alive. It scared him at first, but I told him he wanted a hug...he hugged him and then said "He loves me!". Puppets are great!
Ok! How flipping funny is that picture! I love that she has the cat on her foot! She couldn't be any cuter!
Ok! How flipping funny is that picture! I love that she has the cat on her foot! She couldn't be any cuter!
Post a Comment