Monday, April 21, 2008

Bentonville, Arkansas


This past weekend we drove down to Bentonville, AR for a a family reunion. While we were there we stooped by to visit an old friend and her family, Aimee Gibbs! Aimee and I lived in Geneva together. It was great seeing Aimee, her husband Steve and their two adorable children, Jackson and Autumn. Aimee....if you are ever in Kansas City you have a place to stay :)


After having spent a few hours with Aimee we drove over to my cousins house, where we meet up with the rest of the family. It was great seeing everyone, and hanging out. My parents and sister were unable to make it and they were sure missed.



Sienna had a blast playing with her cousins. Saturday we went to watch my two younger cousins play baseball, then had dinner catered at the house. We were all eating dinner when I realized that I had not seen Sienna in a while. I go searching for her, calling her name. I hear her giggle and run into the laundry room to find her playing in the cat litter

er, the dog food and the water. She was soaking wet, and had eaten dog food and cat litter! I called poison control and they said she should be fine. Of course...leave it up to Sienna to eat cat litter after a big dinner!


It was a great trip!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Ok, that is HILARIOUS! I think she takes the award for the cutest and most mischevious girl of the year!

Shannon said...

This sounds like a fun trip. I love going to see old friends. Sienna cracks me up!!

Steve said...

I'm so glad you came and saw us Michelle--it was so great seeing you! If we ever make it up to Kansas City, we'll definitely give you a call!

Anonymous said...

Michelle!!! Look how long your hair is! You are georgeous!!!