This week we drove out to Colorado to visit Spencer's brother and his family. We left on Monday and drove about 6-7 hours, then got up early on Tuesday to drive another 4 hours. We borrowed a portable DVD player and some movies from a friend (thanks Shannon). It was a life saver! Sienna loves Barney and would dance in her car seat. It was so cute!
We really enjoyed our time with family. Sienna had fun playing with her cousins. She also enjoyed their Lama's, horses, dogs and cats. She can now say "outside" and "Lama". It looks like we will have to buy her a stuffed lama now :)
We went to the sand dunes and had fun there. Sienna was eating a few crackers with sand! She would dip them into the sand and eat them...yuck! After I realized what she was doing I threw the crackers into the bushes. About a minute later this huge bird came swooping down, and took the crackers.
Then, Spencer went with his brother and our nieces and nephews to the hot springs. He thought it was neat. Next time I will bring my bathing suit and will go with them.
On our last night we had smores, and got treated (he's a chiropractor). We had so much fun!
We drove home on Friday, all 13 hours in one day. Sienna did great.........she slept some, watched Barney, sang, and danced in her car seat. It was a good trip!
16 years ago

2 comments:
Michelle!
I am so glad that everything turned out ok and that Sienna did so WELL! That is great!! Looks like you had a blast! Pictures?
Your trip looks so fun. I'm so glad Sienna liked the DVD player! They are a lifesaver.
Post a Comment