Today I took the girls to Deanna Rose Farmstead. I only have a singleton stroller, so since Sienna can walk she wore her leash! At first she wanted to sit in the stroller.....but soon figured out she had more freedom walking! Both girls did great! We meet up with some friends and enjoyed their company!
We walked around the farmstead to take a look at all the animals. As soon as Sienna saw the goats she was so excited that she started yelling "lama, lama". She remembers seeing the goats with the Lama's at her Uncle's house in Colorado. She knelt down by the fence to take a closer look at the goats and she sheep. It was so cute!
We had a blast, and I can not wait to take Sienna back there.
16 years ago



1 comments:
I need to take the boys to Deanna Rose soon! I kind of need a double stroller, too though!
Post a Comment