Monday, May 5, 2008

This weekend






This weekend was filled with fun! On Friday Sienna had her first pedicure! I painted her toes pink, and she just loves it! Then, I made homemade tacos....yummy! Sienna also vacuumed our living room for us! On Saturday Sienna and Papa watched Dad wash the cars while I was making chocolate chip cookies. We then went to our ward's BBQ. Sienna loved playing with the older kids, and even tried to climb the tree with the boys!


On Sunday she wore her new dress.....she looked so cute!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

The BBQ was a blast and her dress on Sunday was ADORABLE.

BriANDaleen said...

Did you actually make your own taco shells? Um, that's pretty much amazing and more trouble than I would ever go to for a meal! Looks great! Do you have any pics of her in her dress?

S&J Jones Family said...

I just have to say that Sienna is such a doll!