1.Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2. Did you win anything in Seniors Who's Who? We didn't have that!
3. What kind of car did you drive? None, driving was not legal until 18. I went to high school in Europe!
4. It's Friday night...where are you?Hanging out with Friends....
5. Were you a party animal? We all just hung out as friends.
6. Were you considered a flirt? At times I could be.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope. I can't sing to save my life!
8. Were you a nerd? Nope.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, but I did get kicked out of some classes for either talking too much or not having a pencil (long story).
10. Can you sing the fight song? Fight song? We didn't have that either.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I really liked my English Teacher as well as my Drama teachers. Oh, and my French Teacher.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Some lunches we went off campus and some we at in the cafeteria in the back by the doors or we sat outside on the soccer field.
13. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? We didn't have homecoming, and it was not customary to "go with someone", we all just went as a group.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not a chance. Way too much drama and not nearly as much fun as my life is now. Although there are a lot of people I miss from high school (ditto Leiann)
17.What do you remember most about graduation? It was fun. It was held in the Greek There, outside. I loved walking down the row of flags. It was fun and sad at the same time.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Senior skip day.....didn't have that either.
19. Were you in any clubs? yeah, we didn't have clubs......if we did no one really participated in them like they do here in the US.
.20. Have you gained some weight since then? Do I have to answer that? Let's just say that since then I have had a baby and have gotten married.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? If the plane tickets are reasonable then I might.
.23. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes. I am actually flying to Geneva in a few weeks and get to meet up with some of my old friends.
I tag anyone who wants to complete this.
(Sorry, I don't have any pictures from high school on this computer)
16 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment