On Saturday my Mom, Sienna and I drove to Germany. We drove to the village I grew up in and were going to visit the family that took care of me while my parents were at work. It was a 6 hour drive, and for the majority part of the drive Sienna kept asking where Dad was. I had to tell her that he is on the airplane going back home. I think I gave her than answer a thousand times!
We arrived safely, and everyone was happy to see us. It took Sienna about 30 minutes before she warmed up. Once she was used to the German language and the new people she was happy. She ran around like crazy saying Hi to everyone and giving huggs and kisses. She now knows who Oma and Opa are and loves them!
Today, Sunday, we are hanging out with family and eating some good German food.
Picutes will be uploaded next week once we are back in Geneva.
16 years ago

2 comments:
I'm not EVEN going to tell you how jealous I am that you are visiting my HERITAGE!! Aww, eat some DANG good German food and think of me! ;)
Cute pictures!! I love the one with Sienna and the goats.
Post a Comment