We celebrated tonight! Spencer added another client to his book of business and I added another kid to my daycare! Answers to our prayers!
We had been praying for, hoping for and working hard at this. Spencer has been working hard at building his book of business, and it's starting to pay off! My daycare sports are now filled! We needed this last contract signed, and it happened today! I thought it would never happen. I know have two girls and one boy! Sienna is the oldest at 18 months, the next one is a girl at 14 months and the youngest is our new addition, a boy who is 4 months old. That completes our little play group.
Our prayers have been answered!
16 years ago

3 comments:
Yayayayay!! That is so wonderful! I am so glad that everything worked out!
Hurray! I'm so happy for you guys. Good luck with the kiddos. We need to get together next week.
Congratulations! I'm glad it worked out!
Post a Comment