Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lipstick

This morning I was in a hurry to get ready for day care. I had 15 minutes to shower, get dressed and put on some kind of make up before the first child arrived. I was not really paying too much attention to what Sienna was doing!


After we got down stairs and I was getting her breakfast ready I noticed that she had gotten into my lipstick!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Sienna, pretty close...a little more to the left babe!! ;) Too cute!

BriANDaleen said...

Well, at least she's playing with lipstick and not more manly things like power tools!

Shanda said...

Oh my goodness! It only gets worse from here! Girls are too much fun!

Cammy Aller said...

Yay! that would be Avey as well. I got her fake makup set at Walmart. Its Barbie brand, and she just loves it. Thanks for message on my recovery. Im doing a lot better today. Thanks for all your support.

Shannon said...

This is only the start!