This past Saturday our wards Trunk or Treat. It was so much fun! We started off with a Chili cook off, and my friend Jackie won 1st prize! After eating Chili, salad and corn bread we all headed outside for the main event....Trunk or Treat! This was Sienna's first year participating and she loved it! At first she wasn't too sure about it, but after the 3rd trunk she was into it. She took the candy from the Adult, placed it in her bag and said "Thank You". It was so cute! A family in our ward came up with a great idea...go and see what the inside of a pumpkin looks like! They had a trailer filled with orange and white balloons. You walk into it through the opening of a pumpkin and walk out on the other side to collect your candy. Sienna and I went in and she loved it. The balloons came way over her head, covering her completely. It was a fun night!
Sienna was a ballerina, Spencer was Superman and I was a Nurse.
16 years ago


2 comments:
Your trunk or treat looks so nice & warm! Ours is tomorrow night & I'm afraid it is going to be snowing...I really don't like snow!
You guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment