Saturday, December 20, 2008

Good News

I thought I would expand on the good news. I am 9 weeks pregnant and definitely feeling the morning sickness. I am due August 1st...a summer baby :)

It's been a challenge getting sick and still having to take care of Sienna and three other little children for daycare. It is all worth it though.

Sienna is really good with babies. She helps me with the day care children and will be a great big sister. She knows that there is a baby growing in mommies tummy, and will kiss my tummy every so often.





8 comments:

Al said...

is that a blue plus or a pink minus, I can't tell?

Congrats! :)

BriANDaleen said...

HOOOOOOORAAAAAAY! Yeah, that's awesome! How far along are you?

Katie said...

Congrats!! I wish that we didn't keep playing phone tag so I could actually talk to you!!

sochie said...

its about time you spilled the beans. we are soo excited for you guys!

Tawnya said...

Fancy little pee stick! Hooray!

Alma said...

Wonderful news! Congrats!

Shanda said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Happy New Year!

Britt O. said...

yayyy congrats Michelle!!!