Thursday, January 29, 2009

Horse Obama

The other morning Sienna was in bed with us and this is how the conversation went:

Sienna: Horsey come here, (smacks her leg), Horsey come here, Obama come here. ( I start cracking up).
Spencer: Sienna what's the horses name?
Sienna: Obama.

As the day goes on Sienna talks about her horse, Obama. At the dinner table:

Spencer: Sienna, what's your horses name?
Sienna: Obama
Spencer: Where's the horse?
Sienna looks around intently then points to the corner and says: There he is!

From then on she will randomly feed "Obama" some of her lunch or will tell me all about her adventures with her horsey Obama.

9 comments:

Steve said...

Ok that seriously cracked me up! That's a definite story to save to tell her when she's older!

Katie said...

Haha..love it! Where did she come up with that?!

Michelle said...

No clue how she came up with that. She's heard his name during the Inauguration! Some imagination :)

Anonymous said...

That is actually really funny! Looks like she had a great birthday! The cake you made looks delish! I think I might just have to make chocolate cupcakes!

BriANDaleen said...

So funny, I wonder how our new prez would feel about having a horse named after him...imaginary nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

I can be a witness that she does call him Obama cause when she called me the other day she told me his name was Obama... She had me laughing, love that girl!

Cammy Aller said...

OMG! way funny!

Shannon said...

Sienna is such a cutie! We miss you guys.

Alma said...

Horsey Obama cracks me up. Sienna's a cutie pie with her growing hair. Cute Nemo cake, you cute mom you. Hope you are feeling okay with the pregnancy. Lots of love to all of you!