Spencer and I went to Orlando, FL for a long weekend. Sienna stayed behind with Nana and Baba. It was a great getaway, the weather was warm, our resort was beautiful and we got to spend some time together.
Our hotel room was more of a small apartment. We had a full kitchen, a dinning area, a living room, a king size bed in the bedroom, a jacuzzi and a bathroom. It was beautiful! While in Orlando we went to Sea World, City Walk and spent some time at the pool. 
Sea World was so much fun! We saw 4 out of the 8 shows. We got to feed and pet dolphins, see Shamu the whale, meet some Sea Lions and see a few Manatees. Spencer rode on a roller coaster that had more loops and flips than I could stomach! (plus I am pregnant so I could not go on it) He loved it though! We spent 8 hours walking around the park and by the end of the day we were exhausted! It was worth it though. 
We went to the City Walk a few times. The City walk is an area in front of Universal Studios that has shops and restaurants. The first night we just walked around and took it all in. On our last night we went and at at Bubba Gumps Shrimp Shack. 
Spending time at the pool was something we wanted to do. It was 80 degrees and no clouds in the sky. Perfect weather! It was nice and relaxing.

1 comments:
HOW FUN! That is so nice to get away! I'm watching American Idol right now & I totally miss you guys! Take care!
Post a Comment