Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hair Cut

Last night I got my hair cut. she cut off close to 5 inches! All I told her was that I wanted an A-line cut and that I trusted her. So...she went to town! Here are two pictures, the first one was when I got home from the hair dressers and the second one was this morning. I am still trying to get used to the hair cut and figuring out how to style it.

10 comments:

Tawnya said...

VERY cute and I love the color!!

S&J Jones Family said...

I think it's way cute. I like how she styled it last night. Especially how she parted it, too. I hope you like it!

Alma said...

It looks great, I don't think I've ever seen you with hair that short, but it's gorgeous!

Anna said...

cute cut Michelle!

Katie said...

I LOVE IT!! You look really fantastic with the cut!

Roxanne said...

It looks really great!

Shanda said...

VERY VERY CUTE! It looks great on you! You'll love it during the humid summer! Congrats on the baby boy too! How exciting!!!

BriANDaleen said...

I love it! Short hair is so fun...of course I'm contemplating growing mine out ;).

Shannon said...

Wow, what a gorgeous haircut for you. Love it!

Jab728 said...

Nice hair. But i wanna see more pics of Sieeeeeeennna.