I saw the Dr on Monday and got to see our little boy! He was not very active and so we didn't get too many good pictures. I even drank some soda before going in for the sonogram. Sienna on the other hand was very active and we got some great pictures. He's just a little bit more calmer!
He is sitting very low causing sciatic nerve pain. The Dr suggested that if the pain doesn't go away in the next week that I would need Physical Therapy. Not something I want! I saw the Chiropractor last night and it's made a difference! The pain is not gone for good but it's less. 
Either way, the baby is healthy and that's all that matters.
You can see his face and his hands up by his face.

8 comments:
Hey Michelle. That is wonderful. I love sonogram pictures. Anyway, you wanted to know when i am coming to st louis again and I have even better news, when i come to st louis in may, I am also going to KC for a few days. i will be in kc on May 21 and 22 and st joe on May 23. if you are available I would love to see you, if not, maybe next time. Let me know on my facebook or my blog.
Yuck I'm sorry! What a good excuse to get a back rub from Spencer every night though ;). I hope something works out, but going to PT is better than not being able to walk the rest of your pregnancy!
I'm sooo excited for you.. I can't wait for little Abram to have afriend we miss and love you lots
Oh that doesn't sound fun at all. I hope you find other ways to relieve the pain. But yay for a little boy, right?
Oh how cute! I had that sciatic pain, but not until the very end and it would bring me to tears. I hope it gets better!
Hope you feel better! You'll be happy for a calm baby #2 once he gets here, trust me! : )
dude your preggers! Yahoo congrats! man I need to get that thing so i can get the updates when people update their blogs...
dude your preggers! Yahoo congrats! man I need to get that thing so i can get the updates when people update their blogs...
Post a Comment