It has been 3 weeks since we started potty training Sienna. She has done real well! We are about 90% there! She wears big girl underwear during the day and a pull up during nap time and at night. The majority of the mornings she wakes up dry! I am still not 100% convinced to let her sleep in her underwear.
It only took her 3 days to fully get the hang of it. We are so proud of her! She might have an accident 1-2 times a week. When she does she says: "Mommy, I spilt!". So cute.
The only problem we have is having her keep her underwear on! Some days she will refuse to wear any! We have 3 different brands and still have not found one she really truly likes. Anyone have a favorite toddler underwear brand they love!?
16 years ago

5 comments:
Daniel didn't have a brand that was better than the other, we just got ones with cahracters that he was into.
So proud of her!! Spencer is still trying to get the hang of it, but I figure 2 things: 1)He is a boy and 2) Since Livi was SO easy, I am not going to be OVERLY upset if he doesn't get the hang of it.
We were doing so well, but because I am so close to my due date..I have slacked a bit! I will get back on the ball here in a few weeks! :)
Wow that is so good! Avery has no interest still. I will be working with her this summer though!
Good for you Sienna!!
I like hanes boxer briefs but I'm sure that doesn't help you at all :) Good job, Sienna!
Post a Comment