Carson James Storey, born July 28th at 11:04am. He weighed 7.3 lbs and was 18.5 inches long.
Labor went fast! They started the pitocin drip at 6:30 am, broke my waters at 9:00 am and by 11:04 am he was born. The Dr totally missed the birth! Carson just slipped right on out....no pushing involved! This birth was so much easier that Sienna's. With Sienna I pushed for 3 hours! I did have an epidural with both kids but the difference was that with Sienna I could feel no pain, no pressure and no discomfort. With Carson on the other hand I could feel ALOT of pressure, was in pain and had some discomfort. But it was short lived!
We are so glad to be home and to have Carson with us. He is a good baby and loves to sleep. His waking hours are from midnight to about 2-3 am...not the best time but we will be changing that soon.....hopefully.
Sienna is doing great and loves her little brother. She wants to hold him, read him books and sing songs to him when ever she gets the chance. he is so cute with him!
16 years ago

12 comments:
Congrats! Post some pictures soon.
congrats you guys!! Lets get together sometime next week while i'm home?!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats!! No fair that you look totally cute in your picture. And no fair that you didn't have to push. :)
Congratulations Michelle! Carson is an adorable little baby boy! You are gonna love him...boys are so fun. So glad that Sienna is taking everything well. I hope we can see you and the new baby soon.
Congratulations to you and your family on your new addition! Carson is so cute! And Sienna looks like she loves him too!
Adorable!!! Can't wait to meet him. Hope all is well for the entire family.
Congratulations Michelle! He is so cute & I LOVE the pictures with Carson & Sienna! She looks like such a great big sister! Congrats on the nice labor!!! WOW!
We are soo excited for you guys! he is beautiful and hopefully one day we can finally meet your beautiful children!
Congratulations!! So happy to hear labor went well, and everything is okay. Carson is adorable, of course!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! what a doll! glad that everything is going well...miss you guys!
I'm so happy for you guys! Carson is a beautiful baby. Congrats.
Post a Comment