Friday, September 11, 2009

Smiling and lots of Why questions

Life as a family of 4 has been busy! I never thought I would be so busy just trying to keep up with things. Carson is now 6 weeks old and is sleeping for longer stretches at a time. Carson has started to smile. This is one of the few pictures we have of him smiling. He has the cutes smile...he gets these cute dimples on the top of the lip. He really smiles when Sienna comes and talks to him. He also likes to be held by her. It is so cute to see her with him!

Sienna has mastered the art of calling people on my cell phone! She will grab my cell phone, run to the bathroom, lock the door and just start calling people. She will usually hang up the phone if she realizes that we are coming. If she ever calls you I do apologize! She has been known to call people while going to the bathroom and announcing what she is doing!
Sienna also loves to ask "Why". This was our conversation in the car today:
Me: Sienna, please stay in your car seat.
Sienna: Why?
M: Because it keeps you safe.
S: why do I need to be safe?
M: So when I have to stop all of a sudden you stay in your car seat instead of flying out the window.
S: Why?
M: I would not want you to get hurt.
S: Why?
M: Because I love you.
S: Why do you love me?
M: Because you are my daughter.
S: Why am I your daughter?
M: Because I gave birth to you.
S: Why did you give birth?
M: You were in my tummy just like Carson was
S: Why?
That's where I turned on some music!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Haha! This is so funny.