Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Family Update

I realized that I have not updated this blog in quite some time. Life has changed for the Storey Family. Sienna is now 3 years old and loves to help feed Carson. The other day Sienna came up to me and said that she wanted earrings. I asked her what kind and she responded with "Pink Ones". I then asked her why she wanted earrings and she said: "So I can be pretty". She loves to dress up and walk around the house in her dress up shoes, a skirt and a baby on her hips.
Spencer is back in school full time. He is getting his pre-requisites done so he can enter into either a Physical therapy program or a Chiropractic program. Not too sure which one yet but he does want to do sports rehab.
I am still running an In Home Day Care but have also gone back to school to get my CNA certificate. I can now work as a Certified Nurse Aide...or as I call it a Certified butt wiper! I am trying to figure out how to go to school for my LPN before Spencer starts his program next summer. We will see....I have a meeting with the Director of Nursing tomorrow.
Carson is 6 months old and sitting up. He is currently cutting a tooth and has been a Mommy's boy! He is a happy baby and loves to smile.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

Hi Michelle!!!

Its so good to see an update! Your kids are darling! Way to go on schooling for both of you! How have you fared in the crazy weather there? I hope well! We are living in Vegas now working for CenturyLink(Embark). I miss Kansas, but I really like the sunshine here! We'll see how I feel about it in the summer! ;) I did another little self defense class last month, it made me miss you!

Shannon said...

Oh cool! Thanks for the update. That baby is so cute. Good luck with the schooling you are both doing. Some of my friends here invited me to come to kick boxing with them. It made me think of you!!