Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Been a while

It has been a while since I have updated the blog! Life at the Storey house hold has been busy.

Carson is now crawling and is getting pretty fast. Sienna is really good at closing the bathroom door so he won't go exploring in there. He is also starting to talk some. He can say Dada and Mama only if he really wants something or is upset. Last night he said All Done clear as day as I asked him if he was all done after dinner. It was so cute!

Sienna is starting to become quite the little diva. She get's all dressed up to leave the house, puts on her "make up", does her hair, puts on her jewelry and gets her purse. She also is starting to learn how to play soccer with Daddy in the back yard. Sienna loves to ride her new bike and goes on a mile ride with Daddy and can complete the mile in 12 minutes! Mind you she is riding her bike and Spencer is running next to her. She loves to ride and is always so proud of herself.

As of the beginning of May I have been in training for my new part time position at a brand new rehab center. While I have been in training from 8 till 4:30 Spencer has been running the daycare. He enjoys it and is really good with the kids. Starting next week I will be working 3 evenings a week and still running the daycare.

I have also been busy building a kids picnic table (completed just need to wait till it stops raining to paint it) and a bookshelf from knockoff wood. Once I have the projects 100% completed I will post pictures.

1 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Geez workaholic, am I even going to be able to see you while I'm out there, besides at church on Sunday?