This is a much needed update! It's been 6 months since I last updated the blog!
Sienna, 4 years old, goes to pre-school 4 mornings a week. She loves school! She gets sad when school is closed for either a holiday, parent-teacher conference or snow day. I must admit that I love those 3 hours that she is at school. Sienna loves to play with cars, dolls, and read Bernstein bears books. She loves to play "mommy". She also loves to help out in the kitchen. Spencer took the kids to McDonald's for dinner one night while I was at work. After Sienna ate her cheeseburger she went up to the counter and told this 16 year old boy that that was the best cheeseburger ever, and thanked him! Honest little one.

Carson, 18 months old, loves to push the chairs to the counter, climb up it and grab whatever he can grab. He loves to read books, chase Sienna, cuddle, and climb on everything. He will say "pleeaaase" and give you the biggest grin when he wants something. He is such a funny little boy.

Spencer is busy with his Master's classes. He has started his Masters in Sport Rehabilitation and will start his Doctorate in Chiropractic in May. He will be attending Logan Chiropractic in St. Louis, MO. Yes, we are moving to St. Louis! We are all proud of him for his hard work.
I have been busy running my daycare, working part time at a Rehab unit (mainly cardiac and stroke patients), and going through our stuff to get ready for the move. But, one of my biggest accomplishments was completing a half marathon in October. I ran 13.1 miles to fight Leukemia. My Oma passed away in 2003 with Leukemia. I joined Team in Training with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to train. I am proud to say that I ran 13.1 miles in 3 hours! After I crossed the finish line I ended up getting an IV bag due to dehydration....but hydrated I was ready to run another half marathon! I am planning on running another half marathon and fundraising to help fight blood cancer.


6 comments:
Your kids are getting so big! So, when's the big move day? At least you have some family down in St. Louis ;)
Way to go! I am just not a runner so these kinds of accomplishments blow my mind.
Good for you on your marathon. We are actually coming to St Louis in April. We will be there for about 5 days and then we fly to Hawaii. I am not sure if we be back in St Louis anymore in the summer after that. You guys aren't moving until May? Well I would love to see you if possible:)
Wow, a move! That's a big deal! Thanks for the update, sounds like you are all doing well.
Good on you Michelle! Working mum, running marathons-geez! lol...Beautiful family :D
Wow, your kids have gotten so big. Good job on those races and good luck in St. Louis! Awesome entertainment center too.
Post a Comment