Friday, May 13, 2011

Project List

Now that we are in St. Louis I have a little bit more free time. I have this pretty sweet job, I provide private in home care to only 1 patient. My shift is 12 hours long, and the majority of my time is spent waiting for my patient to want/need something. So....I have a TON of free time and I am feeling crafty! Here is my to-do list for this summer:



-the front of our house is in desperate need of some flowers....I just don't want to spend the money or the time to plant flowers that might or might not last the entire summer. So, instead I found this super cute idea from Stephanie.
-Our front door needs a wreath....also found this on Stephanie's blog.
- I also want to sew Sienna a skirt and a dress


2 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Look how cute you are! Wish I had your motivation!!! That's an awesome job you have.

Tawnya said...

Good projects to work on!