Saturday, February 9, 2008

Beach Bums

On friday day several familes got together at Beach Bums. It's pretty cool and the kids loved it! They have this HUGE TV screen that plays movies, last night was Monster Inc. They also have arcade games for the kids.

The kids and husbands were off playing games, while the whives sat at the table, ate breadsticks, talked, talked and talked some more. It was a blast!
I am sad to say Good Bye to the Kirkhams. They will be leaving Kansas City in just a few days, but they will never leave our hearts! (corny I know......but true). Farewell Kirkhams, you will be missed greatly. But I am sure you guys will have fun on the east Cost. Plus, this gives us an incentive to come and visit you guys in Ohio!







3 comments:

Katie said...

Awww, that was a great post! We will miss you guys too...I can't believe that it is coming SO SOON! COME AND VISIT!

Anonymous said...

Hey who are these Kirkhams? Sounds like you found some long lost relatives of ours. : )

S&J Jones Family said...

Hey, I remembered your blog! Don't forget, my blog is www.sjjonesfamily.blogspot.com

We'll miss the Kirkham's too!