Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged...
WHAT IS HIS NAME: Spencer Willie
HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN MARRIED: 3 1/2 years
HOW LONG DID WE DATE: 7 months until her proposed, and 2 months after
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: He did...
OLD IS HE: 29
WHO IS TALLER: Spencer
WHO EATS MORE: Spencer does....but I have been known to keep up with him
WHO SINGS BETTER:Neither...
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: we both do....i write the checks he balances the check book
WHOSE TEMPER IS WORSE: Spencer
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED:I do..it's closer to the bathroom
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: Home association
WHO COOKS DINNER: Me but Spencer will hlep out
WHO DRIVES: Spencer
WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: both of us....
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: I did
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: That's a long story......but he asked me to watch a football game with him after I told him I really really wanted to watch it and I didn't have cable. It all started from there.
WHO PROPOSED: Spencer did, ontop of the St. Louis Arch.
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: I do :)
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: He does, 1 brother, 1 sister, 2 step brothers, 1 step sister.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: We both do...I wear them for some things, he wears them for others.
I tag: whomever else wants to participate!

0 comments: