Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Bed

This past week Sienna has learned how to climb out of her crib! I put her in time-out and less than 5 minutes later she was standing next to me down stairs saying "Hi Mommy".


Then, on our trip to Colorado Sienna figured out how to jump out of her pack n' play. She would literally jump out over the pack n play as if she was jumping a fence. Needles to say it is now time for a big girl bed and no pack n plays when traveling.

2 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Good Luck! Let me know how it goes. I hope it doesn't take too long for her to get adjusted.

Shanda said...

I put my girls on the washing machine for time out, it seems to do the trick! ;) Have fun with the new bed! Our biggest struggle was helping Caitlyne learn to stay in her bed once we put her to bed, but it didn't take long. Sienna is such a smarty!!