Last night I went to see the movie Twilight with 20 other girls. It was a blast! We all met up at the theatre, waited in line for over an hour and got some good seats.
The movie was good. I thought they did a good job. There were some parts I wish they would have elaborated on but overall it was good. There was some real funny parts, and even the author, Stephanie Mayer was in the movie. Just like a lot of people, the baseball scene was one of my favorites. I will see this movie again. I loved the soundtrack so much that I went out and bought it today :)




1 comments:
OMG! I cant wait to see it!! I already know I will want to see it again. Love the shirts you had on! I too will be getting the sound track soon! Im so excited!
Post a Comment