Friday, April 3, 2009

I made this part 2

This week I have been in a sewing mood. Today I made Sienna a crayon holder! She loves it. She is more fascinated by taking the crayons out and trying to put them back in.
This fits 16 crayons and rolls up nice. It is perfect to take to church, a restaurant or even on an airplane. I will be making more to hand out as presents!

4 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

So cute! I remember having a crayon holder as a kid and loved it!

Alma said...

Wow Michelle the dress and the crayon holder are impressive!

sochie said...

I love this! you are so talented. Kaiya's birthday is in a week (hint hint wink wink)

Shannon said...

Just think, if I still lived there we could be sewing together!! This is such a cute idea. Good job Michelle! Cute fabric too.