I made this dress for Sienna today! I got the idea from my friend Cami. We found the fabric at Hobby Lobby. I gave Sienna two choices and this is the one she choose. I do still need to fix the straps. This will be the second time I have changed them! This is the first dress I have attempted and finished. It was pretty easy! The only hard part are the straps. Anyone got any ideas on how to make it easier for the next dress? Now, all I have to do is find a t-shirt to go underneath it! Should I do white, light pink or dark pink?!
16 years ago

6 comments:
Very cute miss! I don't know how to make it easier, but the sisters run a quilting/sewing forum and I'm sure would love to help :)
http://forum.missouriquiltco.com
Awesome job!! An idea for the straps would be to make them tie at the top. That way you just sew a fixed length onto the front and back of each side and have a cute bow on top. And I think a white or lt pink shirt would be super cute with it. I love the ribbon accent!!
You did an awesome job! I think maybe light pink would look good with it.
Michelle it looks great! WOW!!! Way to go! Gosh I miss you guys!
What about a light blue shirt?
This is so adorable! You should try selling some things on etsy. It is so fun and easy! I think a bright pink shirt would be so cute.
Post a Comment