Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

This year for Father's Day we gave Spencer a D-A-D picture to take with him to his office. The only pictures he has of Sienna in his office are when she was 6 months old....time for some new ones!

It was so much fun taking those pictures. Sienna was herself, not sitting still, not looking at the camera and her hair is a mess. That's just her! I had a cute little pink hair clip for her hair but it didn't even make it in her hair! Oh well...we love her still the same!

2 comments:

Shanda said...

What a darling idea! She is so cute! Even without the hair bow! I hope the weather gets better for you. Its been hot here--not that hot--but we don't have central AC, so I'm doing all I can to stay sane. We're loving Wednesday free movies, anything indoors, and Popsicles! I can't wait to see baby pictures!!! :)

The Hoyt's said...

That turned out really cute! I might have to steal that idea next year.