Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jamesport and Adam-Ondi-Ahman

Memorial Day weekend we decided to take a family outing up to Jamesport, MO and then over to Adam-Ondi-Ahman.



Jamesport is known for it's Amish community. It is one of the largest Amish communities in the state of Missouri. We ate lunch at the Gingerich Dutch Pantry Restaurant and had some amazing food! After lunch we took a walk around the town and walked into some of the shops. Everything is homemade! We bought some homemade Amish bread, Apple butter, and cinnamon rolls. So good!

We then ventured over to the local musicians and listened to them play. Sienna loved it! We sat there for quite a while and even got to sing with them!

On our way home we went to Adam-Oni-Ahman and ate our cinnamon rolls. The view was pretty and so quiet.


Sienna standing on one of the Temple rocks.

Taking a walk!

2 comments:

Al said...

Are you kidding me, I was at AOA for memorial day breakfast!! I can't believe I missed you guys!

Shanda said...

I didn't know that rock was a Temple Rock! Cool! Sounds like you had a great day! I'm glad your car is better! Sienna's concern is so cute!