Friday, June 25, 2010

June 2010

This month has been busy! Here is what we've been up to:

Carson, 11 months enjoying the pool in our backyard. One of 2 picnic tables I built. This is the toddler one, and I built another one that is bigger for bigger kids. (this one I am trying to sell...interrested?)

Sienna got her ears pierced!

A bookcase I built for Carson's room.





3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Michelle! That is awesome you built that furniture. Your kids are growing so fast.

Shanda said...

I miss green grass! I've got to get out of Vegas! Seriously! Dan should be landing there in about 20 minutes. I'm still so sad I didn't get to go with him. He will be in meetings though the entire time, so I guess I wouldn't have seen him much anyway. I'm so impressed with that table! I wish I was there to buy it from you! How did Sienna handle the ear piercing? She looks happy! Have a fun summer!

Tawnya said...

Good job on the table!! I love the color.